Active Together Summer Games
Let's get moving this summer!
Join us from the 19th July to 15th August to celebrate a summer of sport and activity by getting involved in our Active Together Summer Games.
Get moving and log your activity, whether it be walking, running, skipping, yoga, or swimming, to win points and become a champion of your own. All activity counts, some is good, but more is even better!
Why not be inspired by some of our own Olympic and Paralympic Champions by using the summer as an opportunity to try something new? Our Get Active Search Engine has activities for all ages and abilities.
Two activity challenges are running simultaneously, one for adults (join a team as part of your workplace, community groups, sports club, or as a family/group of friends) and one for children and young people through our Daily Boost programme. Find out more about both challenges below, before choosing your challenge and signing up ahead of the 19th July. Good luck!
Active Together Summer Games (Aged 16+)
Daily Boost Summer Holiday Challenge (Under 16s)
How to join the Active Together Games:
- Click on the button above to be directed to the challenge page.
- Scroll down the challenge page to register for SportSuite (alternatively if you are already registered, log in to join).
- If this is the first time you have used the Activity Tracker, you may be asked to provide a few more details on the next page (including the option to add your workplace).
- Click the 'Add Team' button at the top right of the challenge page to create your team or alternatively click the 'View Teams' button to join an existing team.
- To log activity, click the 'Log Activity' button at the top right of the challenge page. Please note that activity may take up to an hour to appear on the leaderboard.
- Your dashboard (www.lrsport.org/tracker) displays a breakdown of all of the activity you have logged. Here, you can also connect apps such as FitBit and Strava. Just click the watch icon in the top right hand corner.