- Sports/Activities Offered
- Exercise Referral, Mental Health, Tennis, Weight Management
- Town / City
- Changing Rooms, Tennis Court
- Inclusive of members with
- Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Physical Impairment, Impairments, conditions and/or disabilities
- Lawn Tennis Association Accredited (Registered Venue)
- Affiliated by
- Lawn Tennis Association
About Enderby Lawn Tennis Club
We are a Lawn Tennis Association registered venue and a registered charity (No. 1184329).
The information contained on this website has been provided by third parties (activity providers) independent of Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) and lead data collection partners in each borough. It is the responsibility of each activity provider to ensure that information relating to their activity / facility remains up to date and accurate. Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) and lead data collection partners in each borough accepts no liability for any illegality arising from error or omissions or inaccuracy in such material and take no responsibility for such material.
Before taking part in any activities listed here, Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) and borough lead partners strongly recommend that you make appropriate checks to ensure high quality provision and a safe environment is provided. Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) and borough lead partners accepts no liability (to the full extent permitted by law) for the quality of the activities provided.