This Girl Can Charity Night Out
Let's have fun and feel great with #ThisGirlCan ♀️ Join us for our fifth #ThisGirlCan Charity Night!
- Activity Taster Sessions including Bhangra Blaze, Hula Hoop, Netball, Tai Chi, Belly Dance, Boogie Bounce, Vinyasa Yoga, Salsa Fit, Kickboxing, Zumba, Sitting Volleyball and Run/Walk Fitness session.
- Mass Clubbercise!
- Health Information - How can you Make your Move?
- Free t-shirt, water bottle, goody bag and glowsticks!
Early Bird Sale (available until 9th February or once the event is full):
- £12.50 per person
- £50 Group Offer*
General Sale(10th February onwards):
- £14.50 per person
- £58 Group Offer*
*Buy 5 tickets for the price of 4
To purchase the Group Offer:
- Book 5 Early Bird ticket places below.
- Apply the discount code 5for4 to receive a £12.50 discount.
*If you are booking for more than 5 people, please order and pay for the 5 places first (using the discount code), and then book your additional places separately.
You will be asked what t-shirt sizes you require upon booking. The t-shirts are unisex sizes of:
- X Small - 35"
- Small - Size 10
- Medium - 40"
- Large - 43"
- X Large - 45"
- XX Large - 48"
Please note that if you book your places before 10th February, you will be guaranteed your chosen size (it's when we need to place the t-shirt order by!). After this date we will do our best to accommodate your chosen size on the night.
- Organised by Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) in support of Hope Against Cancer. Founded in 2002, Hope Against Cancer supports cutting-edge cancer research in the Leicestershire and Rutland area. We strive for a future where more local people survive cancer. We do this by funding innovative research that leads to improved treatments and better outcomes for local people.
- The event is suitable for ages 14+ (those aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult within each activity session)
- Accessible venue and activities.
- Limited places available - book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received. You can pay securely online, or choose to pay offline with a cheque or cash payment as soon as possible to secure your places.