Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer
Fixed Term to 31st March 2022, subject to annual funding. Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) are seeking to recruit an Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer to support the delivery of LRS Marketing and Insight plans.
- £21,591 - £23,838 per annum, pay award pending
- Full Time
- Active Together
- Placed On
- Fri 9th October, 2020
- 12:00am - Sun 1st November, 2020
- Interview Date
- Thu 12th November, 2020
About Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer
This is a unique opportunity to develop experience across two key areas of our business. The successful candidate will work with the LRS team and partners to develop a better understanding of the physical activity needs within our local communities, as well as marketing the programme that we offer.
There will be a specific focus on (although not limited to):
- Using qualitative and quantitative research methods (utilising both online and offline tools) to assist LRS to understand the sport and physical activity needs of the communities.
- Creating fresh and relateable content for LRS channels and scheduling across all LRS social media platforms.
- Supporting the monitoring and evaluation of LRS events, projects and programmes.
- Developing tailored messages to promote the benefits of sport and physical activity and the programmes we offer, to enable us to reach the target audiences we work with.
- Updating our SportSuite software system by sourcing and uploading national and local content and communicating latest developments to users.
Do you understand the power of data, evidence and insight? Can you think creatively to develop exciting content and messaging? Do you have excellent digital and IT skills? If so, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, self motivated individual with these skills to join our team.
The closing date for applications is midnight on the 1st November 2020. Interviews will take place on Thursday, 12th November.
For more information about the role please contact either Dominique Lammie, Insight Officer at email@example.com or Noel Haines, Sports Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click on the link below.