Workplace Health Officer
Fixed Term for 18 months This is a unique role in the Health Improvement Team within Public Health at Leicestershire County Council, focussing on the health need of our working, employed population. The role will map need accross Leicestershire to inform a targeted approach to support those experiencing most inequality due to the impacts of COVID-19.
- £32,979 to £35,607
- Full Time
- Leicestershire County Council
- Placed On
- Thu 9th September, 2021
- 12:00am - Sun 26th September, 2021
About Workplace Health Officer
Key elements to the role will include gathering invaluable intelligience on need around areas such as mental, financial wellbeing and domestic violence to help shape and further develop a holistic workplace health offer accross Leicestershire.ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to facilitate and lead partnership working
- Project planning and management of multiple projects
- Ability to monitor and evaluate projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- working knowledge of workplace health activities
For further information and details on how to apply please click on the link below.