Full Time. Permanent contract. Home based with travel across England. Salary: Circa £40,000-£45,000 p.a. (dependent on suitability) with attractive benefits package.
- Home based with travel across England., LE11 3QF
- Contact Name
- Graeme Sinnott
- Contact Email
- Circa £40,000-£45,000 p.a. (dependent on suitability) with attractive benefits package.
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 14th April, 2022
- 11:00pm - Sun 15th May, 2022
About Relationship Partner
Reporting through to the Chief Executive Officer, you will help our vision to become a reality through 2 main roles:
- To provide high quality support, primarily to the Active Partnership network, that helps to progress local and shared priorities.
- To develop and maintain trusted and influential relationships with colleagues within the Active Partnership network, Sport England and wider partners which maximise the strengths and resources that exist.
We need someone with strong skills and qualities. And, of course, someone who shares our passion for transforming lives through sport and physical activity and making active lives the social norm for everyone. We're open minded to the background and experience the right person would bring but we know the sort of attributes that would thrive. Someone who can build trusted relationships with people. Someone who shows confidence in checking and challenging thinking and ways of working. Someone who can influence change that will bring our vision becoming a reality a step closer. A person who values and promotes co-design and can bring people together to jointly create innovative ideas and practice that drive change. A leader who embraces diversity and inclusion, is comfortable operating in a fast moving environment and can join the dots between opportunities and challenges within and beyond the network.
For further information and details on how to apply please click on the link below.