Senior Sport Marketing Officer
Sport at Loughborough is a key pillar of the University strategy. This role will enhance Loughborough’s world-class sporting profile, through leading, developing and implementing sector leading marketing plans to promote Loughborough athletes, sports teams, programmes, and events.
- Grade 6, £31,406 to £40,927 per annum. Subject to annual pay award
- Full Time
- Loughborough University
- Placed On
- Wed 3rd August, 2022
- 12:00am - Sun 14th August, 2022
- Job Reference
About Senior Sport Marketing Officer
Loughborough University is the Times and Sunday Times Sports University of the Year 2022 and has a global reputation for sporting excellence. With world records set on campus, the highest student participation in sport and sport volunteering in the country, over 60 sports clubs, world-class facilities which elite athletes choose as their training base and multiple Olympic, Paralympics and World Champions on our campus, Loughborough is the world's leading multi-sport environment.
Help to grow Loughborough's global reach and reputation through outstanding digital content and media engagement, further enhancing the brand and profile of Loughborough Sport.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead the development and activation of a rolling 12-month plan to ensure first-class and wide-reaching coverage of key sporting programmes, events and sporting profile opportunities across digital platforms and the media.
- Lead and inspire the Sports Marketing Assistant to deliver excellent content and build strong University wide relationships to embed key sports output across the whole University network.
- Own the budget for key campaigns, maximising output, impact and effectiveness. Monitor the sports environment for 'best-in-class' activity and incorporate the latest digital trends and platforms, to constantly evolve our output and grow engagement levels.
- Be the lead marketing and comms advisor for volunteers, teams and departments across Loughborough Sport. Translating requests and briefs into deliverable content plans and monitoring and reporting on their impact.
- Ensure consistent use of the Loughborough Sport brand, including overseeing production and liaising with suppliers for materials produced, such as the website, digital assets, social media, printed materials, marketing collateral, sports kit, merchandise and sports facilities.
For informal enquires please contact: Kieran Dye, Head of Sports Marketing
- Closing date: 14th August
- Interview date: W/C 5th September
For further info surrounding person specification and job duties follow this link.