Junior Strength and Conditioning Coach (Casual)
- Casual Hours
- Loughborough University
- Placed On
- Mon 12th September, 2022
- 12:00am - Thu 1st December, 2022
- Job Reference
About Junior Strength and Conditioning Coach (Casual)
Main roles and responsibilities:
With direction and guidance from Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach:
- Work with commercial clients to help achieve project targets by providing complimentary Strength and Conditioning support. This may also involve work with Loughborough University students as required.
- Operate in an organised manner to effectively work as part of an aligned interdisciplinary team to efficiently complete projects to strict timelines.
- Engage in coaching that is underpinned by scientific evidence and some practice-based rationale, enhanced by ongoing reflective practice. Utilising effective performance monitoring and planning to bring the project to life.
- Data entry of the client's key physical performance training indicators.
- Practice within the rules of the UK Strength and Conditioning Association Professional Code of Conduct, Standards and Guidelines including promoting adherence to ethical guidelines and regulations with regard to drugs and doping in sport.
- The above is not an exhaustive list and roles and responsibilities may be added at the discretion of the Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach, which are commensurate with the grade
It may be necessary to work outside normal working hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Also, work schedules may be subject to change at short notice due to the dynamic nature of the environment.
This role is potential suitable for an individual who is still studying at an undergraduate level that has some coaching experience. If you are at the post graduate level with some coaching experience a grade 4 role is also available
This advert will stay live until 1 December 2022, and shortlisiting will take place shortly afterwards.