Kicks County Lead
Leicestershire is made up of vibrant, ambitious and resilient communities. Leicester City in the Community support these groups, and the people within them, through exciting programmes with a passionate and dedicated team at its core. We aim to engage, inspire and empower through togetherness, respect and pride, changing lives and transforming communities.
- Full Time
- Leicester City in the Community
- Placed On
- Sun 25th September, 2022
- 12:00am - Sun 2nd October, 2022
About Kicks County Lead
The Premier League Kicks programme is a flagship targeted project which uses the power of football and the value of sports participation to help hard-to-reach young people in some of the most high-need areas.
The Kicks Lead position will be integral to the successful delivery and growth of the Premier League Kicks programme across Leicestershire. The successful candidate will have front line delivery and coordination responsibility, engaging with local young people, leading on the delivery of sports participation and youth engagement sessions, and the delivery of educational workshops in schools and the local community.
Who We're Looking For
If you understand how to use the power of sport to engage and motivate young people and are passionate about supporting the local community, we want to hear from you.
Skills required for success:
- Ability to engage with young people, with experience of working within a community setting
- Ability to form strong and appropriate relationships, demonstrating excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to high-quality delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of young people and the challenges that they face
- Planning and organisational skills to support high-quality interventions and activities
- Ability to remain calm, de-escalate conflict and manage challenging behaviour
For further information and details on how to apply please click here