Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer
Active Together (formerly Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport) is a partnership organisation working to help communities in Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland move more and be physically active. We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer to support the delivery of our marketing and insight plans.
- Grade 8: £24,501 - £26,849
- Full Time
- Active Together
- Placed On
- Wed 16th November, 2022
- 11:45pm - Sun 4th December, 2022
- Job Reference
- Part-Time/Job Share would be considered
- Interview Date
- Wed 14th December, 2022
About Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer to support the delivery of our marketing and insight plans.
This is a unique opportunity to develop experience across two key areas of our business. The successful candidate will work with the Active Together team and partners to develop a better understanding of the physical activity needs within our local communities, as well as marketing the programmes that we offer.
There will be a specific focus on (although not limited to):
- Using qualitative and quantitative research methods (utilising both online and offline tools) to assist us understand physical activity needs and behaviours of our communities.
- Creating and scheduling fresh and relatable content for our Active Together channels and social media platforms.
- Supporting our monitoring and evaluation programme and demonstrating the impact of our interventions.
- Developing tailored messages to promote the benefits of physical activity and the programmes we offer, to enable us to reach the target audiences we work with.
Do you understand the power of data, evidence and insight? Can you think creatively to develop exciting content and messaging? Do you have excellent digital and IT skills? If so, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, self motivated individual with these skills to join our team.
In addition to your sector competitive salary, there are many other benefits of working for Active Together, including:
- Flexible approach to working between the office and home
- Opportunity to work make a key difference to the lives of people across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland
- Strong focus on development
For further information and details on how to apply please view the documents attached and click on the links below.