- £31,379 - £33,379
- Full Time
- CIMSPA LTD
- Placed On
- Tue 3rd January, 2023
- 12:00am - Fri 27th January, 2023
About Education Partnership Manager
CIMSPA is the professional development body for the UK's sport and physical activity sector, committed to supporting, developing and enabling professionals and organisations to succeed and, as a result, inspire our nation to become more active.
Together we're developing a vibrant, UK-wide sport and physical activity sector, with the highest standards of service delivery.
We are looking for an Education Partnership Manager to work closely with CIMSPA education partners, focusing on training provider partners to deliver excellent, proactive ongoing relationship support and management, to ultimately develop a full variety of recognised and endorsed training which will be available for CIMSPA members.
You will be responsible for ensuring you meet commercial income targets by owning and developing relationships with new and existing partners, maximising endorsement opportunities and growth in line with organisational strategy. You will be responsible for engaging with partners, providing excellent customer service and managing contractual agreements.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to service and grow the education partner network for an expanding organisation with an exciting future, as we drive the development of a recognised, respected and inclusive sport and physical activity sector. CIMSPA has a great working culture based on trust and empowerment for its people.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Own and develop relationships with education partners, with a focus on Training Provider Partners, working with them to support and enhance impact in the sector.
- Manage queries from the Training Provider Partner network and support where needed.
- Explore opportunities and use initiative to add value to Training Provider Partners, driving key objectives.
- Act as the single point of contact for Training Provider Partners for end-to-end delivery of projects and services throughout their lifecycle, including providing a seamless onboarding and application process as well as maintaining and developing the partnerships.
- Work with colleagues in the Local Delivery team and wider Education team to identify providers in the CIMSPA Academy who can offer appropriate and cost-effective training that meets local employer needs.
- Drive CIMSPA partnerships and constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve, including monitoring, resolving issues and delivering enhanced value to partners.
For further information and details on how to apply please click on the link below.