PE Teaching Assistant Apprentice
Due to an exciting and continued period of school expansion Madani Boys School requires a PE Teaching Assistant. As a PE Teaching Assistant, you will promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- Full Time
- Contract/Temporary (18 Months from possible Start Date (20/2/23))
- Madani Boys School
- Placed On
- Wed 18th January, 2023
- 12:00am - Tue 14th February, 2023
- Job Reference
About PE Teaching Assistant Apprentice
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide high quality sports coaching during school to help raise attainment and improve competitive sport provision
- Assist the Sports Achievement Lead in the planning, delivery and evaluation of physical education and school sport to classes of students
- Provide support to individuals and groups during lessons to enable them to access the curriculum, whilst monitoring progress and dealing with challenges as they arise
- Promote an active lifestyle
- Contribute to the implementation of an effective behaviour management
- Maintaining and sharing accurate information where appropriate.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Standard
- PE Technical certificate
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
- 5 Additional day courses with HOET
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The possibility of being given a full-time role/contract after the completion of the apprenticeship
- Opportunities for career progression