Sports Coach Apprentice
We are looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for sport and physical activity. Successful candidates will possess the competencies to inspire and motivate a range of children and young people. The Sports coach role will consist of delivering P.E. & sports session in schools and holiday camps.
- Anstey Lane Leicester, LE4 0FL
- £7,504 Annual wage
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Fri 3rd March, 2023
- 12:00am - Thu 23rd March, 2023
- Interview Date
- Mon 27th March, 2023
About Sports Coach Apprentice
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Deliver sport and physical activities to children and young people, both in school curriculum time following the PE National Curriculum and/or set programs of study
- Deliver a range of OSHL, (Out Of School Hours Learning) extracurricular activities before school, at lunch times, after school and in school holiday periods 5 days a week including some evenings and weekends
- Plan programmes of engaging and innovative activities using sport and physical activity
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The training program will consist of online learning, webinars, classroom sessions and workplace visits, on completion of the programme you will achieve a Level 3 Community Sport & Health Officer qualification.
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking their end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We have an intensive training structure to ensure that our staff are qualified to the highest possible standard. Our most talented and ambitious professionals can make their way through our bespoke career journey.
Those with a mind for business can work their way to owning and running their own franchise or licence under the Premier Education Group umbrella.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities:Communication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness
Qualifications:GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired
Things to consider:Working week will consist of hours between Monday to Friday 7.30am and 5pm and weekends when required