Wellbeing at Work Pledge (FREE)
By signing the Pledge, your organisation is committed to making a public declaration of its ambition to take action to support employee wellbeing by:
- Appointing a dedicated officer responsible for coordinating the organisations health and wellbeing offer.
- Demonstrating senior level buy-in and support for this agenda with a signature from the organisation's director or senior leader.
- Promoting positive public health messages to employees, encouraging and supporting them to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Agreeing to receive regular communication from Active Together regarding Wellbeing at Work.
By signing the Pledge, organisations will receive:
- Recognition as a pledge signatory on the Active Together website.
- Certificate and Pledge Badge to display on website / literature.
- Access to the Wellbeing at Work Support Package and online resources.
It is strongly recommended (but not compulsory) that organisations who sign the Pledge also complete a Workplace Health Needs Assessment.
The Pledge badge and certificate is valid for 24-months, at which point an organisation can choose to renew their Pledge or begin working towards the Award. At any point during this 24-month period, organisations can take the next step towards completing the Award.
Charter Showcase Page
By signing the Pledge or registering for the Award, you will be joining a number of local workplaces in Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland in showcasing your commitment to employee health and wellbeing, and receive recognition on our Charter Showcase Page.
Click below to see which organisations in your area have signed up to the Charter, and hear why they are taking the first steps towards encouraging a workplace culture that is healthy, happy and productive.
Wellbeing at Work Support Package
The Wellbeing at Work Support Package, accessible to organisations who have made the 'pledge', includes tools and resources to support the delivery of health and wellbeing initiatives.
These elements are optional but may support the development and delivery of initiatives that make up an organisations health and wellbeing action plan.
Activity Tracker & Bespoke Challenges – the online Activity Tracker allows employees to record their activity and sport participation (free of charge). Active Together can also organise bespoke challenges for your workplace.
Health & Wellbeing E-Resources – Various digital resources available to organisations who have signed the '[email protected]
Newsletters – Wellbeing at Work e-newsletter provides top tips, information on upcoming events, competitions and training, as well as relevant news and research.
Wellbeing at Work Guidance Document (PDF, 702 Kb)
For more information please contact:
- SportPark, Loughborough University, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF
- 01509 467500