Website Tender Opportunity
The Renewal Trust are looking for an agency to redesign their website so it can be more accessible, inviting and reflect the work we do.
- Contact Email
- Placed On
- Tue 20th September, 2022
- 5:00pm - Fri 30th September, 2022
About Website Tender Opportunity
The Renewal Trust works closely with communities in St Ann's, Sneinton and Mapperley to develop meaningful relationships and partnerships by co-creating an environment for communities where they can share expertise, knowledge and build relationships. We explore opportunities and unlock potential through employability, well-being, places and spaces, community activities and grants.
To reflect this we need a new website that explains the relationship with its two wholly owned subsidiary companies: Hungerhill Trading Ltd and Hungerhill Developments Ltd.
What do we know we need
- A website that is easy to access and therefore update regularly.
- A website that explains the connectivity and independence of each company in the group.
- Link to our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok) and newsletter sign up form.
- A website that enables visitors to download key documents – Sports Centre Booking Forms, Allotment Application and Handbook, Property Particulars, Community Grant Forms.
- A website that links to our booking system for people to book onto events and activities.
- A website that reflects the importance of people and relationships and communities.
- Somewhere to showcase and promote our up and coming events.
- The ability to host virtual office tours/allotment tours that can be easily changed and uploaded.
The how, the what and how it looks we will leave for you!
Please submit a proposal that details the following:
- Your approach to the brief, including how you will ensure the site is accessible to all.
- A breakdown of the budget to include expenses and optional costs.
- A detailed timeline of the work.
- Any assumptions you make, especially the time/input required from our team.
- Examples of work you have undertaken for other small charities.
- Two references. Assessment and subsequent decisions will be based on response to the brief, overall approach and value for money.
Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 30 September
The Renewal Trust has allocated £10,000 for this work, this must be inclusive of all elements of the design and build.
Brief Issued – Friday 2 September
Quotes Received – Friday 30 September
Agency Appointed – Friday 7 October
Initial Briefing Meeting - week commencing 10 October
Project completed – end of January 2023
Site Launch – February/March 2023
More information on the subsidiary companies and target audience can be found below in the Website- Invitation to Tender document.
A copy of the Branding Guidelines can also be found below.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org