Active Together is fully committed to accessibility in all of our services.
Our website (and Team Leicestershire, Daily Boost, Healthy Place Making and Local Sport Alliance/LSA websites) are designed to be fully accessible to all users, through compliance to the latest web standards.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts using browser settings
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen using browser settings
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
If you require information in an alternative version such as easy read, large print, braille or audiotape, please contact us.
Accessibility Settings on Mobile Devices
iOS > Settings > General > Accessibility has a number of settings to amend display, colours, fonts and even a reader for the text.
Our website provides a translation option using Google Translate. In Desktop View: At the top right of the website, please select which language you wish to use.
For Mobile View: Users will often have their devices set to their preferred language and you should get the option to translate if the website you are visiting is not in the language you have set.