Mental Health Matters
Office: Swithland Suite,
27 Kings Street
- 0116 208 1505
- Sports/Activities Offered
- Mental Health
- Town / City
- Ages catered for
- Genders catered for
- Inclusive of members with
- Impairments, conditions and/or disabilities
About Mental Health Matters
What you can expect from us:
- Information, advice and guidance: We will offer information and advice, and enable you to learn about mental health and wellbeing services in your local community, exploring options available together to find what is right for you. We will also discuss coping strategies, and offer advice on things like benefits or relationships which are affecting your personal wellbeing. We run regular pop-up/drop-in information and advice sessions around your local area.
- One-to-one support with a trained Recovery Worker, who will listen to you and work with you to improve your mental health and achieve your personal goals.
- Various support groups to help you learn, gain skills, and build peer support networks to enable you to live life to the full and take part in activities and opportunities along with everyone else.
Who is this service for?
- This service is open to residents of Charnwood, North-West Leicestershire, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, and Rutland aged 18+.
- We can offer anyone aged 18+ in the area information, advice and navigation to support emotional and mental wellbeing (particularly if you have multiple issues or are a carer) to help you access the right services for you.
- If you have a diagnosed mental health need, we can offer you one-to-one and group support.
To refer yourself to the service or just to find out what we offer, simply call 0300 323 0189 to speak to one of our team. Alternatively, your GP or other social care/healthcare professional can call us to make a referral.
Active Together is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.