Come and stay active with Bhangra Fitness.
- Loughborough Wellbeing Centre, Asha House, 63 Woodgate, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2TZ
- Joanna Atkinson / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01509606370
Reset your energy levels in 6 weeks and dance your way to a happier and healthier you.
Loughborough Wellbeing Centre are hosting Bhangra Fitness sessions, led by experienced Bhangra teacher Reema. Find out more about Reema here.
Why choose Bhangra Fusion?
- A fun way to improve stamina...A high intensity, calorie burning workout using bhangra, a traditional folk dance music form to help improve your stamina using a combination of bhangra fusion music.
- Increase your energy levels...Exercising regularly will improve your ability to do everyday tasks, increase your energy levels and help with circulation and flexibility.
- Boost your self confidence...Having confidence makes you more at ease with yourself and allows you to enjoy your life to it's fullest! A high level of confidence allows you to adjust to any situation in life.
- Improve overall wellbeing...Traditional Bhangra moves are combined with this cardio workout. It not only boosts energy levels but by adding more intensity to the steps, you also improve your stamina
You can contact the centre before attending, or just turn up on the day! Sessions are Mondays 9:30am - 10:30am. £3 per session.