Spring into Summer with Lead, Connect and Care
‘Spring into Summer’ activity challenge to encourage our NHS, health, social care, emergency services, and charity workforce to active in celebration of the Lead, Connect and Care Festival.
Being active is important for both our physical and mental wellbeing, and making time to move more during and after the working day can help us feel happier and healthier at work. Looking for some motivation to get moving as spring rolls into summer?
In celebration of the Lead, Connect and Care Festival (taking place from 21st-25th June 2022), we invite you to take part in our system-wide 'Spring into Summer' activity challenge to encourage you to move more and be in with the chance of winning some exciting prizes!
If you work in the NHS, health, social care, emergency services, local authority, or charity workforce, this is your opportunity to get involved. To take part, simply register or log-in to Sport Suite by completing the form at the bottom of the challenge page. Make sure to include your workplace name on registration as there will be an award for the organisation with the most individuals taking part. The challenge will take for the duration of the festival week, from Monday 20th-Sunday 26th June.
Once registered, log your activity (anything from walking to cycling, swimming to Zumba) by manually adding it from your dashboard or from the challenge page itself, or by connecting apps such as Fitbit or Strava to sync your activity automatically. Your activity will be converted to points, and don't forget that points mean prizes! All activity counts, some is good but more is even better! The challenge is fully inclusive and open to all abilities and activity levels.
- Scroll down the challenge page to register or log-in for SportSuite.
- If this is the first time you have used the Activity Tracker, you may be asked to provide a few more details on the next page.
- Click the 'Join' button at the top right of the challenge page to join the challenge.
- To log activity, click the 'Log Activity' button at the top right of the challenge page. Please note that activity may take up to an hour to appear on the leaderboard.
- Your dashboard Activity Tracker | Active Together (active-together.org) displays a breakdown of all of the activity you have logged. Here, you can also connect apps such as FitBit and Strava. Just click the watch icon in the top right hand corner.
As well as awards for the winning individual/organisation, we will also be awarding spot prizes to individuals who regularly log activity, regardless of your position on the leaderboard. So, let's get moving!
PHOTO COMPETITION! Share a photo of you, your colleagues, or family (with their permission) getting active on social media by tagging @LeadConnectCare and #SpringIntoSummer to be in with a chance of winning a spot prize.
Prizes up for grabs will be revealed soon…
If you have any problems with creating an account or logging activity, please refer in the first instance to the FAQ page www.active-together.org/tracker/help before contacting us at email@example.com
This challenge has now ended.