We host a number of workshops, courses and events throughout the year. Our online booking system allows you to find, book and pay for places on our courses, workshops and events.
Developing people to create supportive environments
Welcome to our 'Developing People' offer, running from April 2022 - March 2023. The aim of the programme is to build a skilled, motivated, and fit for purpose group of people (paid and voluntary) that is representative of our communities.
We are offering a range of training opportunities for those new to supporting activity, through to experienced leaders.
Whether you are part of an established club, are only just getting started, are wishing to promote physical activity and health & wellbeing within your settings, or just looking for awareness raising sessions, then this programme will provide you with details and information on opportunities across Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland.
We have a philosophy of co-development and co-production, with the workshops being delivered by a variety of organisations on a range of topics.
Please take a look at our current list of courses and workshops on offer:
Our Courses & Workshops
How to Book
- Identify the course/event you wish to attend and select the number of places you wish to book.
- Work through the booking process by completing the booking information required.
- At the time of making an online booking you have the option to pay online, or pay off-line by sending a cheque made payable to 'Leicestershire County Council' and sent to Business Support, Active Together, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF.
- On receipt of your online booking you will receive an automatic receipt confirming your booking. Shortly before the course/event takes place, you will receive a confirmation email with the final details for the course/event, including map/directions.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment and also note that courses/events may be cancelled due to low attendance.
- Non Attendance: If you are unable to attend or wish to cancel a booking you must telephone Active Together on 01509 564888 at least 7 days prior to the course/event. If you fail to do so you will lose your payment and will be subject to a cancellation charge.
As with previous years, Active Together will again subsidise the cost of the certain courses and workshops, helping to ensure cost is not a barrier to attending.
For more information please contact:
Business Support Manager
I am working flexibly in the office or at home, therefore please contact me via email or phone number provided.
My areas of responsibility are:
- General Enquiries / PA to Director
- Office Management
- Financial Administration
- Our Courses and Workshops
- 01509 467500