Volunteering in physical activity isn't just about being a coach or an official - it can involve helping out at an event, organising a lunchtime running group, 5-a-side football league or even rounders in the park! Or perhaps use your IT, marketing, administration, fundraising and management skills to support clubs or just get involved to help and have fun.
If you are looking for volunteering and leadership opportunities then use the links below. Alternatively you can get in touch with Voluntary Action LeicesterShire, who have experienced staff that can help and advise you.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- Get active and meet new people
- Improve your physical and mental wellbeing
- Build your confidence and self esteem
- Give something back to the community and make a difference
- Gain experience, confidence and develop new skills
- Enhance your CV
- Volunteering may even lead to possible employment opportunities
- Improve morale by bringing the community together socially
- Supporting people in communities that are in need
- Make a difference to other people's lives
- Continued support in delivering to the local community
- Fresh ways to deliver new services
For more information please contact:
Workforce Development Officer
I am working flexibly in the office or at home, therefore please contact me via email or phone number provided.
My areas of responsibility are:
- Developing People
- Graduate Programme
- 01509 564863