Free funds when your supporters shop online
Let Black Friday and Christmas shopping kickstart your organisation's best fundraising solution!
Join easyfundraising and watch Black Friday deals and Christmas gifts turn into free cashback for your organisation. It's simple - whenever an online shopper shops with over 8,000 household brands, the brand sends your organisation free cashback as a thank you. Reportedly, last year, 57% of shoppers did most, if not all, of their Christmas shopping online, so why not turn your community's spending into organisation essentials, running costs, training qualifications, and more?
Get started today and take advantage of the year's biggest shopping period!
As we all start to feel the financial pinch, introducing fundraising ideas that will lift us and bring us together as a community is a must. That's why we're encouraging our clubs to sign up to easyfundraising.
Big brands want to give back to local groups and communities, so they have partnered with easyfundraising to do just that. When someone shops online, the brands give a percentage back of what's been spent with them and share it with your club.
Think of it as a cashback site, but instead of the funds going to an individual, as a collective – your players, coaches, parents, and volunteers can raise for your club for free. In the UK, 24% shop online 2-5 times a week, so as people pick up their weekly grocery shop, book travel, renew insurance, or generally shop online, they can support your club with every online purchase.
Not only does easyfundraising offer your club community the chance to give back; without physically giving back, it also creates a steady year-round income stream. That is low effort and requires little maintenance to manage.
Get started with easyfundraising today and offer your club community an easy and accessible way to support you while we weather the storm.
This page includes a number of key features to support you with easyfundraising:
Why should I register my club/group or cause?
- It provides your club/group/cause with a continuous stream of income all year round, not just during the peak shopping season.
- It's free and requires little management or maintenance so, you can fundraise without even thinking about it.
- easyfundraising provides you with lots of pre-built messages, images, flyers, and toolkits to help engage your supporters.
Help fund your sporting journey (for athletes)
Are you an athlete who needs more funding to help with training costs, travel and equipment? You too can sign up to easyfundraising and get support from your family, friends and sponsors can earn cashback to help fund your sporting career.
There's a catch, right? No, there's no catch. Free to register and use, all you need to do is sign yourself up to easyfundraising as a cause, then encourage family, friends, and your sponsors to sign up too. Then when they shop online via the easyfundraising website or app, they can help support your sporting journey!
How does Easyfundraising work?
Easyfundraising is the UK's largest fundraising cashback platform. Unlike other platforms where individuals can earn cashback for themselves on their online purchases, individuals can earn cashback for their favourite good cause or charity instead. Meaning your club/group/cause can earn some much-needed funds from its supporters and players shopping online.
When anyone visits their favourite online retailers through the easyfundraising website or app; and makes a purchase, the retailer will donate to your registered cause to say 'thank you' for shopping with them. There are over 7,500 retailers to shop with, including everyone's everyday favourites…
Thousands of community sport and physical activity clubs and groups like yours are already using easyfundraising to help fund running costs, equipment, trips, kit, coaching qualifications and more.
- If you are not sure if you are eligible, click here to check the cause categories. Private companies are eligible if doing good for the community.
It's really simple:
1. Join Easyfundraising
Create a free easyfundraising account for your Club/Group/Cause and send your supporters your unique easyfundraising website link for them to sign-up and support you!
It's completely free to register and use and only takes two minutes to get started.
You can also book your free 1-2-1 coaching call with the easyfundraising team to understand how to get the most out of easyfundraising for your club.
2. Start Shopping
3. Raise Funds for your Club/Group
Whenever they buy something online, the retailer sends your club/group/cause a free donation at no extra cost!
It doesn't cost the shopper a penny more so it's an easy way for your community to support your club/group/cause just by shopping online as they usually would.
Just think how much everyone connected to your club/group/cause – players, staff, coaches, family and friends – spend online every week. Each purchase can mean a free donation for your club/group or cause!
Local Clubs & Groups
There are a number of clubs and groups across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland already signed up to Easyfundraising, of which some are highlighted below:
- Launch Academy of Dance - over £1,000 raised so far
- Oadby Wyggestonian Rugby Football Club - over £740 raised so far
- Ellistown Primary School - over £400 raised so far
- Kazokudai Karate - over £500 raised so far
- Market Harborough Tennis Club - over £400 raised so far
- South Charnwood High School - over £450 raised so far
- Gumley Cricket Club - over £550 raised so far
- East Midlands Army Responders - over £420 raised so far
- Leicester Royals Softball Club - over £280 raised so far
- Contrast Steel Band - over £190 raised so far
- Leicester Diamonds - over £280 raised so far
- Brush Bowls and Sports Club - over £170 raised so far
- Soar Valley Bowls Club - over £100 raised so far
- St. Margarets Co-operative Bowls Clubs - over £340 raised so far
- Loughborough Ladies Walking Netball - over £100 raised so far
- MaMa Skate CIC - over £90 raised so far
- Hinckley District Scout Council - over £100 raised so far
- Syston Town Ladies and Girls FC - over £165 raised so far
- Leicester Ancient Order of Foresters Archery Club - over £80 raised so far
- Blaby Netball Club - over £100 raised so far
- ME Sports in the Community CIC - over £100 raised so far
- Leicester Petanque Club - over £50 raised so far
- Birstall Running Club - over £15 raised so far
- The Urban Equestrian Academy - over £13 raised so far
Already using easyfundraising?
Need further support?
Once your Club/Group or cause is registered, you'll also be assigned a fundraising coach, to support you and help you raise as much as possible.
If you have questions and would like to speak to someone before getting started, please contact Ben Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org who is our dedicated contact for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland who will be happy to help.
For more information please contact:
I am working flexibly in the office or at home, therefore please contact me via email or phone number provided.
Please note that my working days are Tuesday-Thursday.
My areas of responsibility are:
When I'm not working - I'm busy running around after my two daughters and trying my best to make it to the gym twice a week!
Favourite quote / moto - Regret what you do, not what you don't – or you'll always be wondering what if.
- 01509 467488