Free funds when supporters shop online
Easyfundraising is a free to use fundraising website and app where your club can get donations every time players, members, coaches and anyone related to your club shops online with leading retailers.
Instead of visiting the retailer's website directly, they just access it through the easyfundraising website or app and when they buy something, the retailer sends your club a free donation. Retailers participating in this great scheme include Amazon, eBay, M&S, John Lewis, Argos, Waitrose, British Gas, Direct Line, Sky, Just Eat and over 5,000 others.
How does Easyfundraising work?
Easyfundraising enables your club to benefit from vital funds when supporters shop online.
Thousands of community sports clubs like yours are already using easyfundraising to help fund running costs, equipment, trips, kit, coaching qualifications & more.
- If you are not sure if you are eligible, click here to check the cause categories. Private companies are eligible if doing good for the community.
It's really simple:
1. Join Easyfundraising
Create a free easyfundraising account for your Club/Group and send your supporters your unique easyfundraising website link for them to sign-up and support you!
It's completely free to register and use and only takes two minutes to get started.
2. Start Shopping
3. Raise Funds for your Club/Group
Whenever they buy something online, the retailer sends your club/group a free donation at no extra cost!
It doesn't cost the shopper a penny more so it's an easy way for your community to support your club/group just by shopping online as they usually would.
Just think how much everyone connected to your club – players, staff, coaches, family and friends – spend online every week. Each purchase can mean a free donation for your club!
Need further support?
Once your Club/Group is registered, you'll also be assigned a fundraising coach, to support you and help you raise as much as possible.
If you have questions and would like to speak to someone before getting started, please contact Ben Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org who is our dedicated contact for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland who will be happy to help.
Local Clubs & Groups
Launch Academy of Dance in Rutland have raised over £640 so far through using Easyfundraising.
Here's a picture of some of their youngest (and cutest!) students in show costumes purchased with easyfundraising funds.
"We heard about Easyfundraising through Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport and the money we have raised has helped towards equipment and costumes for our Academy"
Already using easyfundraising?
There are 3 easy things you can do right now to make sure your club raises as much as possible in 2021.
1. SPREAD THE WORD - Easyfundraising is a very simple way to raise money but you won't raise much if supporters don't know about it! Use the free tools easyfundraising provide to let them know, including ready-written social posts and emails, downloadable flyers & posters, website banners, hand-out cards and even a powerpoint presentation to explain how it works.
2. GET THE DONATION REMINDER – the Donation Reminder makes sure supporters never miss a donation by alerting them when they visit a retailer that will donate . It's safe and completely free and shoppers who have it installed on their computer raise up to 5 times more.
Easyfundraising provides wording to help you explain how it works and ask supporters to download it. Get your wording here (and don't forget to download the Donation Reminder yourself!
3. THANK AND ENCOURAGE – thanking supporters for the donations they raise will encourage them to keep on using easyfundraising because they can see it works!
Use the new 'Supporter Communications' section of the easyfundraising website to set up automated messages to thank supporters when they sign up, raise a donation or raise their first £5. You can also send a message to supporters who have stopped raising for you to ask them to keep going.
If you have any questions about easyfundraising or need some assistance, get in touch with Ben Harper (email@example.com) who will be happy to help.
For more information please contact:
Sports Development Officer (Funding & Clubs)
I am working flexibly in the office or at home, therefore please contact me via email or phone number provided.
Please note that my working days are Tuesday-Thursday.
My areas of responsibility are:
- 01509 564858