Active Together, working with Leicestershire County Council are coordinating the Department for Education funded Holiday Activities & Food Programme (HAF), known as 'Holidays Together', across Leicestershire.
Leicestershire Holidays Together is a free and exciting Department for Education-funded holiday programme for school-aged children and young people who are:
- attending Reception to year 11 (inclusive)
- receiving benefits-related free school meals.
- living in Leicestershire.
The aim is that the children who attend the provision will be supported:
- to eat more healthily over the school holidays;
- to be more active during the school holidays;
- to take part in engaging and enriching activities;
- to be safe and not to be socially isolated;
- to have greater knowledge of health and nutrition; and
- to be more engaged with school and other local services.
Leicestershire County Council will be awarding funding to Leicestershire schools, charity, voluntary and community sector organisations and other out of school and holiday activity organisations to deliver Holidays Together provision.
Becoming a Holidays Together Provider
Register your interest and apply to deliver Holidays Together provision for the Easter School Holidays, by midday on Wednesday 8th November 2023.
In line with procurement regulations, Leicestershire County Council is using a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for awarding contracts to Holidays Together providers for the remainder of the current three-year programme, which ends in December 2024.
The application window to join the DPS is now open for providers who would like to apply to deliver Holidays Together.
The tender opportunity has been published on the council's East Mids Tenders e-tendering portal.
All providers interested in applying must register interest in the opportunity, via the e-tendering portal, before submitting a tender application.
If you're already registered as a provider on East Mids Tenders, simply log in to register your interest in the opportunity and complete your tender application.
If you're not already registered as a provider on East Mids Tenders, you can can complete a simple registration process before completing your tender application.
- A full timetable is included within the tender documentation.
- We will be holding an online question and answer events periodically, for providers who are interested in joining this HAF DPS. Please register on the e-tendering portal to access further details, and please refer to the messaging facility within the portal for the meeting link for these events.
- All documentation relating to the opportunity can be downloaded from the e-tendering portal.
- All communication relating to the application/tender process will now go through the messaging facility within the e-tendering portal.
- We cannot send you information regarding the tender via the email@example.com email address – however, we have a guide to using the e-tendering portal, which you may find useful.
Hear from Holiday Together Providers
Providers Resource Hub & Impact Highlights
For more information, please contact:
I am working flexibly in the office or at home, therefore please contact me via email or phone number provided.
My areas of responsibility are:
- 01509 467495