International Stress Awareness Week 30 October – 3 November
Every year, ISMAUK hosts a series of online events on themes relating to stress management, wellbeing and resilience. This year they will be held on Stress Awareness Day which has its 25th anniversary
About This Campaign
Raising Awareness of Stress Around the World for 25 Years
The goal is to raise awareness of stress around the world and improve the ways in which stress is managed in the workplace and in our personal lives.
Stress Awareness Day, founded by ISMAUK 25 years ago in 1998, is the highlight of the week on Wednesday 1st November.
2023 theme is Beyond Stress Management: From Stigma to Solutions.
Registering for the online events that are being planning for the 25th anniversary of Stress Awareness Day on 1st November. They will include presentations, panel discussions and workshops on these themes -
- Challenging stereotypes to address men's mental health needs
- The power of music and sound therapy to alleviate stress
- Breaking down the stigma to improve financial wellbeing
- Using the power of AI to reduce stress and manage technostress
- Bipolar affective disorder and its effects on mental health
International Stress Awareness Week trends worldwide on social media, with exposure on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Please use these 2023 hashtags:
More Information: https://isma.org.uk/isma-international-stress-awareness-week