Sports & Activities Coach
The EMCYP is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their youth work team to deliver sports-based activities to young people during youth club sessions.
- Eyres Monsell Club for Young People, Whitteney Drive South, Eyres Monsell, LE2 9AQ
- Contact Name
- Paul Carlton
- Contact Email
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Thu 1st September, 2022
About Sports & Activities Coach
The EMCYP (Eyres Monsell Club for Young People) are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their youth work team. All of their youth workers, wellbeing team, and managers share a passion for giving young people a platform to grow, develop and strive to 'Build a Brighter Future'.
The candidate will take a lead role in delivering sports-based activities to young people during their youth club sessions. These sessions will involve working with both their Junior and Inclusion groups. The candidate must have experience in delivering activities and sports sessions for young people aged 8-18yrs in a fun and nurturing environment.
The candidate is preferred to:
- Have a Level 2 orequivalent in sports coaching/fitness
- Have experience of working with children/young people
- Valid First Aid qualification
- Up to date Safeguarding & prevent training (or willing to go on a course)
This is fixed term post until 2024, with the possibility of extension dependent on funding sources.