Active Communities Manager
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role who is ready to embrace their brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
- Everyone Active
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Everyone Active
- Placed On
- Mon 12th September, 2022
- 12:00am - Wed 28th September, 2022
About Active Communities Manager
Everyone Active are looking for an individual who is passionate about actively working within their local community to engage residents in activity that will improve their health and wellbeing.
An Active Communities Manager is needed who will…
- Be able to use their knowledge and experience to develop and deliver a successful development plan that addresses local, regional and national inactivity and health issues
- Work with a wide variety of stakeholders and partners including clubs, schools and local groups
- Work in partnership with national governing bodies to develop their activities
- Source funding opportunities by completing applications and project proposals
- Have the ability to effectively manage a team of co-ordinators, coaches and apprentices
- Manage the day-to-day operations ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
- Show strong business acumen and ability to manage and over-achieve KPI's and targets set
- Be able to assist in Duty Manager responsibilities when required
What can Everyone Active do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you'll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to their 200 plus centres nationwide.
This role will require you to work a mix of days, evenings and weekends as needed and is in the South Leicestershire area, covering the following contracts: Oadby & Wigston, Harborough, Blaby and Melton.