Lifeguards have one of the most important jobs at Fusion centres, and that is keeping customers safe in and around the water and if you want to start a career in leisure, why not join them now!
- South Charnwood Leisure Centre, LE7 1LY
- Fusion Lifestyle
The role of a Part Time Lifeguard at Fusion Lifestyle
As well as keeing customers safe in the water Fusion Lifestyle's Part Time Lifeguards (Recreation Assistants) also perform other duties; such as cleaning assigned areas, setting up and breaking down various activities and events and conducting pool testing according to procedures. You will work a varying rotated pattern of shifts, which will require some evening and weekend work.
If you are interested in a career in leisure, Fusion also has fantastic training programmes that can lead to management positions, with a real focus on individual development.
What Fusion are looking for:
In order to be considered for a Lifeguard position at Fusion Lifestyle, you need to be a strong swimmer, and have excellent customer service skills. You should also have:
- A UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users where necessary
- A high standard of physical fitness
Some of the non-contractual employee benefits on offer that you may be eligible to receive include:
- 22 days' holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Free Eye tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Industry Leading Training
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then Fusion want to hear from you.