- £24,000 - £26,000
- Full Time
- CIMSPA LTD
- Placed On
- Tue 3rd January, 2023
- 12:00am - Fri 27th January, 2023
About Education Officer
CIMSPA is the professional development body for the UK's sport and physical activity sector, committed to supporting, developing and enabling professionals and organisations to succeed and, as a result, inspire our nation to become more active.
Together we're developing a vibrant, UK-wide sport and physical activity sector, with the highest standards of service delivery.
We are looking for an Education Officer to support CIMSPA education partners with the endorsement process. This will require proactively engaging and training education partners, whilst supporting the wider team with the endorsement lifecycle alongside supporting partners to continuously develop their education products in line with professional standards.
You will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organisational skills. You will also require the ability to work effectively under pressure, manage different types of education partner relationships and understand education and assessment, to enable you to assist both education partners and the Education team.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to education partners, ensuring excellent customer service throughout the endorsement process.
- Process endorsement submissions for CIMSPA's education partners and collaborate with the Education team to engage with partners and key contacts via telephone, email and at face-to-face events/forums.
- Monitor and track endorsements and carry out cancellation/termination processes in line with CIMSPA policy.
- Assist the Education team with any general queries and queries relating to endorsement submissions.
- Promote partnership, endorsement and mapping benefits to education partners during daily engagements.
- Assist the Head of Education with reporting on endorsement statistics along with education key objectives and performance indicators.
- Onboard, assist and train new and existing partners to CIMSPA's partner platform.
- Assist the Education team with administration tasks when required.
For further information and details on how to apply please click on the link below.