Men's Artistic Competitive Squad Coach
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and Level 2 qualified (or above), Men's Artistic Gymnastics Coach, to develop and deliver our boy's competitive programme. The right candidate will have experience of Men's Artistic Gymnastics training and competitions, be available to develop junior boys and competitive boys, and aspire to build on the level already attained at our club. We are based in a small dedicated gymnastics facility: Training days are currently Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, with competitions and regional squad training on some Sundays. (Between 7 and 12 Sundays in the year)
- Hathern, Loughborough, LE12 5LZ
- Contact Name
- Hazel Colton
- Contact Email
- Hourly rate from £7.50 to £17.80, dependant on qualification and age.
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Tue 31st January, 2023
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
- MAG Squad Coach
About Men's Artistic Competitive Squad Coach
To ensure the delivery of Upstarts Gymnastics development plan, ensuring a high quality and responsive programme with a clear pathway from talent identification and development to elite participation, whilst providing a safe, stimulating, educational and fun environment for those in attendance.
Competitive Squad Coaching Delivery
- To assist in the planning and organising of Mens Artistic gymnastics programme, cycles and sessions.
- To deliver gymnastics coaching sessions at our gymnastics facility in accordance with the development and competitive programme, based on County, Regional and National Rules.
- To support the gymnasts through a range of coaching, mentoring and learning opportunities appropriate to their age, ability and experience.
- To undertake assessment of the gymnasts against the relevant competitive criteria.
- To inspire the gymnasts to take part in gymnastics and to enjoy their time with the Club.
- To undertake relevant administration required of a coach at Upstarts Gymnastics.
- To attend competitions and other associated events when requested to do so by the Club.
- To display high standards of behaviour and appearance, dressing suitably and using appropriate language at all times.
- To support and mentor volunteers.
- To communicate effectively with parents and carers.
- To provide regular feedback to the Head Coach and the Club on gymnasts progression and suitability to attend competitions.