Posted: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 10:48
Leicester College are seeking employers to offer Digital, IT or Health Care placements
Leicester College's skilled, work-ready T level students are here to help support your organisation to grow and create new opportunities. Industry placements are already helping employers go further forward, faster and give students an opportunity to develop their practical and technical skills.
Full details about the relevant offers can be found in the documents below.
- Receive £1000 bursary payment per student for a maximum of twenty students per organisation. Sign up before 31st July 2022 to be eligible
- 'Try Before You Buy!' – no cost to the employer, offer further opportunities such as paid work or apprenticeships at no obligation
- Help nurture and develop new talent – reduce skills shortages and supports business growth
- Develop existing staff's management and mentoring skills
- Give opportunities to young people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibilities and enhance your business brand image!
Click the relevant document below for more information.
- Sign up before 31st July 2022 to be eligible for the Bursary