Get Yourself Active- Social Care Activity Pack
- Date Published
- Nov 2022
- Sport England, Disability Rights UK
- Document Type
- Practical Toolkit/Guidance
- More Info
- Disability Sport, Physical Activity, Social Care
- Health & Wellbeing*, Physical Activity, Social & Community*, Strategy & Policy, Under Represented Groups*
- Sub Themes
- Physical Health, Disability, Specific Conditions
- Geographic Area
- Sport / Activity
- Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cycling, Disability Sport, Football, Running, Swimming, Tennis
This pack is designed for carers, support workers and personal assistants, but can also be used by carers and family members who are supporting disabled people and people with long term health conditions.
This pack will develop your knowledge of physical activity, help you to have more conversations with the people you support about getting active and how to provide active support, as well as giving you ideas to build exercise into everyday activities. The pack is targeted at supporting adults, but the information can be adapted to working with children.
Active Together is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.