Is your Club/Group/Organisation fit for funding?
Clubs need to initially;
- Identify if your club is 'Fit for Funding' - see below
- Speak to members of your club and decide what project you would like funding for and get support from your club
- Plan the details of your project
- Identify if your project can hit any other agenda's as well as sport
- Identify other ways to generate income
It is important to check that your club/group meets the generic eligibility criteria and is 'Fit for Funding' before completing funding applications. It is also key to have a clear project plan and know what you want the funding for, how much funding you require and when you need the funding by. The most appropriate sources of funding for your projecy can then be clearly identified. The documents below will support you to do this.
Support process from LRS with Grant Applications:
- Club to email Project Details
- LRS email appropriate sources of Funding
- Club to decide if / which is appropriate for them and draft an application
- Club email their draft application to LRS
- LRS email feedback / meet with club and add details to strengthen the bid
- Club submit application and await 'positive' feedback