North West Leics DC - UKSPF Community Grant
This grant scheme is part of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and supports a range of community activities and initiatives that are aligned to the Levelling Up missions as defined by the government.
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- 1:00am - Tue 31st December, 2024
About North West Leics DC - UKSPF Community Grant
The fund is open to North West Leicestershire parish and town councils, parish meetings, constituted voluntary and community groups, uniformed groups, PTAs and not-for-profit organisations. Each parish or area has been allocated an amount of between £3000 and £10,000 based on population size.
What sort of projects will this grant scheme fund?
We are looking for projects that deliver one or more of the following:
- Create or improve an area of public space, leading to increased visits
- Make an area wheelchair accessible
- Support a local event or initiative (eg arts, heritage, cultural, creative)
- An improvement to the local neighbourhood
- Create a new or support an existing local facility (eg sports field, museum)
- Create or improve green space or water
- Create or improve local paths and cycleways
- Plant Trees
- Make changes to an area to reduce the occurrence of Anti-Social Behaviour or Crime
- Campaign to encourage visits to the local area
- Provide volunteering opportunities, bringing diverse groups of the community together
- Support an existing group to obtain, retain or develop skills, knowledge and tools (particularly where this safeguards their future or helps them grow)
- Install or improve digital connectivity (eg broadband or wifi) in a community facility
ROUND 2: 2023/24
Application Open: 1 August 2023
Application Closes: 31 December 2023
ROUND 3: 2024/25
Application Open: 2 April 2024
Application Closes: 30 June 2024
ROUND 4: 2024/25
Application Open: 1 August 2024
Application Closes: 31 December 2024
Active Together is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.