Magic Little Grants 2023
Grants of £500 for small charities and community groups thanks to the players of People's Postcode Lottery.
- Amount Available
- up to £500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- 1:00am - Tue 31st October, 2023
About Magic Little Grants 2023
After successfully distributing £500 grants to 2,650 charitable organisations in 2022, we're incredibly excited to announce that 2023 is going to be even bigger and better than ever before... you won't want to miss out!
Applications are currently open until 31st October 2023.
With a simple 20-minute application process and an outcome within six weeks, the Magic Little Grants fund reduces the work required for grass-roots organisations to access the funding they need to launch or strengthen their services. The following criteria apply:
- Organisations must either be in their first year of operation or have an annual income under £250,000.
- Funding can be used to launch new projects, support existing ones, or cover core costs associated with ongoing work.
- Organisations and the projects for which they apply must be located within England, Scotland, or Wales,
Please note that schools are eligible to apply if they are a registered charity. Groups may only apply once in 2023 for a grant.
This year we will be funding more organisations than we ever have before and we will still be spreading this funding out far and wide across the country. Applicants may apply for funding for projects under one of the following themes
- Providing support to improve mental health.
- Enabling participation in physical activity.
- Enabling participation in the arts.
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty.
- Supporting marginalised groups and tackling inequality.
- Improving biodiversity and responding to the climate emergency.
- Improving green spaces and increasing access to the outdoors.
Active Together is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.