Posted: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 09:00
"There are so many opportunities across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland"
Namita Patel Leicestershire County Cricket Club
LLR has a vibrant and diverse physical activity and sports sector, there are so many different roles available across a multitude of organisations, businesses and professional sporting venues.
See and hear what people working in Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland say about working across the physical activity and sport landscape.
Available rolls include:
- Assistant Marketing & Insight Officer at Active Together
- Junior Academy Manager & Academy Coach Developer with Leicester Tigers
- Part time Lifeguard roles with Fusion
- Leisure Complex Administrator at Ibstock Community College
Find more live local opportunities at: https://www.active-together.org/jobs
CIMSPA, the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity, breaks the sector down into the following sub-sectors (the infographic includes examples of local employing organisations within each sub-sector):
Interested in a specific sub-sector? Then check out the additional films in Section 1 of the webpage.
Professional and Community Sport
Exercise, Fitness and Leisure Operations
Adventure Sport and Health & Wellbeing
The wider sector – includes national sports organisations based at SportPark Loughborough, as well as inspiration from the Sports Technology Institute.
These films have been created for:
- Individuals new to the world of work, through to people with many years' experience in other sectors.
- Careers advisers, tutors, teachers, employers and employees.
- Parents/carers, supporters and friends of people interested in finding out more.
The films and the wider careers resources can be found on this webpage: https://www.active-together.org/careers
Join us at our next Careers in Sport and Physical Activity Short Update session to find out the very latest information. Book your place now: https://www.active-together.org/events/2023/09/careers-in-sport-and-physical-activity-llr-short-update-session-face-to-face
If you would like to discuss how you can utilise these resources further, please contact Luke Green (Workforce Development Officer) at email@example.com