Posted: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 10:18
This year's Leicester Business Festival provided the opportunity for connections across the Sport and Physical Activity sector and beyond.
An extensive range of speakers and attendees shared stories from their organisations - providing inspiration, information, a support network, and in essence connections which play a huge part in all our work. One connection does lead to another and these events have already kick started some further connections and conversations!
Navigating the Landscape – Find a link to the slides from this session on our Business of Sport page if there are connections and links you wish to follow up with.
Links to the webpages of organisations who shared opportunities:
- Business Gateway Growth Hub - Home Page - Business Gateway Growth Hub
- Fitcation – FITCATION - Active Family Fun opportunities here in Leicester and Leicestershire
- CIMSPA Digital Marketing Hub - Home Page - Digital Marketing Hub
- EMD UK - The National Governing Body for Group Exercise
- Loughborough University - Partners and collaborators | Research and Innovation support
Reconnecting the Sporting Ecosystem – This event provided face-to-face networking opportunities. The buzz in the room showed the positivity, in some cases the reconnecting of people but in many cases the powerful connections of new ones.
Again, please visit our Business of Sport page to find a link to the slides from this session.
More events will be scheduled for January so watch out for newsletters and LinkedIn posts for these opportunities to carry on connecting, sharing and growing together in the Business of Sport world.
More information: https://www.active-together.org/businessofsport